Thursday, July 7, 2011

Knit Purl Revolt! T-Shirts

So I've begun making t-shirts!
In my world, this involves creating stencils and getting daring with spray paint, mostly.

First, use an exacto knife to cut out wicked stencils

Then; spray paint!!!

I just love to create!
I'm going to be selling them on my etsy store (knitpurlrevolt.etsy.com)
Or, if you want to buy one, just email me at knitpurlrevolt@gmail.com
I'm selling them on a sliding price scale of $6 to $8 (Plus S&H), depending on what you feel you can afford.
I'm not looking to make tons of money from my etsy store, I just want to be part of what I think is an amazing crafting community.
I've purchased many an item from etsy, and it's just a great feeling to know that what you purchase supports a fellow crafter in their work.
We need to support each other!

Knit. Purl. Revolt!

No comments:

Post a Comment