Friday, April 8, 2011

I Can Relate

Sit all day pissing away my time
Looking into a crystal ball and I don't know why
I'm living too fast, to live too long
I don't wanna die but I don't know yet where I belong

I've had it better than some and I know that I shouldn't complain
Though my grandfather told me once that all pain hurts the same
Your glass has been emptied but your bottle is filled
Now I don't wanna break your heart but I probably will

Some are born to be good, some are born to be bad
Most do the best that they could while others just wished that they had
If I could return to when I was a child
I'd forget what I'd learned and go back to the wild
Back to the wild
Take me back to the wild
Going back to the wild

- Langhorne Slim
"Back To The Wild"

Knit. Purl. Revolt.

No comments:

Post a Comment